Craft Beer Glasses
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Connoisseurs of craft beer know that one glass won't do for all. Consider this set an essential starter. Stemmed Tulip is traditionally used for strong Belgian ales. Tall, thin IPA glass directs distinctive hop aromas with each sip. Standard Pint is a classic. Compact Half is palm-sized perfection for premium brews.
• THE RIGHT GLASS FOR YOUR BEER - When it comes to beer, not all glasses are created equal, and matching the style of beer to the appropriate glass can enhance a beer's aroma, color, and head consistency. This 4 glass set has all the bases covered to maximize your beer drinking experience.
• IMPERIAL PINT & 1/2 PINT GLASSES - The Imperial Pint (20 oz.) and Half Pint (10 oz.) are wonderful all-purpose glasses that uses the slight bulge to focus light aromas and maintain a small head. Best for British ales and lagers like pale ale, India pale ale, amber/red ale, brown ale, porter, milk stout, oatmeal stout, and Scotch ale.
• IPA GLASS - The unique character of an IPA is best served in an IPA Glass (19 oz.) that aerate your favorite hoppy beer with each sip, releasing volatile aromatics in the process. Meanwhile, the tall, slender, tapered bowl concentrates and directs those hop aromatics to your nose.
• TULIP GLASS - With a bulbous body and a flared lip, the Tulip (20 oz.) glass is designed to capture the head and promote the aroma and flavor of Belgian ales and other malty, hoppy beers. Its short stem facilitates swirling, further enhancing your sensory experience.
• MAKES A GREAT GIFT - The perfect way to help any beer connoisseur get the most out of each and every brew. Ideal for housewarmings, host/hostess gifts, birthdays, and Father's Day. Arrives attractively gift boxed.