|Availability:||Out of stock|
Leika (pronounced “like-uh”) means “Play” in parts of Scandinavia. We bring that Scandinavian aesthetic of simple sophistication and folk-art inspiration to each of our line’s four woodland animals. Leika engages with Mary Meyer as a different culture’s take on the joy of childhood and as an invitation into a world of mischief, wonder, and imagination.
- 9” long unique molded teether with removable fabric tail/ears
- Velour fabric tail/ears provides soothing softness and is machine washable
- –Teether is made from baby safe silicone (BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free) and dishwasher safe
- A unique gift, perfect for little ones
- Packaged individually in giftable box